Thursday, July 30, 2009

Sweeties July Layout Sketch

Hi Everyone. If you haven't checked out Sweetie's Sketches Blog yet, you should try to. Each month there is a new card and scrap layout. I'm finding this is a good way to get back into my scrapbooking.

In saying that, I could have pulled my hair out finishing this page. It was all going well, until I went to put on this big rub on that said "Birthday Party". I know I've had these rub ons for a while but I was not impressed when some of it stuck to the wrong side of the sheet when I was getting it ready to use. Not only that but my second and third choices for rub ons as well. So in the end. I just took the whole backing sheet off and anything I could use I did before I dumped the rest. So the title is a bit of a collage.

You may need to double click on the photo to see the page larger. As per usual my photography skills are non existent. The page is from my daughter Logan's 3rd Birthday Party at Ten Pin Bowling. So here is the sketch and my page.


Supplies Used:
Card stock - Kiwi Kiss, Whisper White, Basic Black and the backing card from a DSP pack.
DSP - 3 different pieces from Raspberry Tart
Stamp Set - Baroque Motifs
Ink - Kiwi Kiss
Other - Paper Piercing, White Gel Pen, Material Flowers, Black Brads, Rub Ons, Die Cut from Hoppy Memories, Black Pen

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Great page Chooky, my photography skills for scappages aren't the best either. But good to see your'e catching up on some pages. Have a good weekent & will c u on Monday.

Luv Kel

Anonymous said...

Nice page Chook... love how u used the rub-ons...