Sunday, July 19, 2009

Mojo Monday Week 95

Hello...I'm back with a card for the Mojo Monday sketch challenge for this week. As soon as I saw this sketch I new I wanted to make a card with it and I have finally had a chance. Things have been a bit crazy at my house with illness so it was great to make a couple of cards last night. So here is the sketch for this week.
And here is my card using Bella Rose DSP, card stock in Red Riding Hood, Chocolate Chip and Whisper White. I've used inks in Kiwi Kiss, Chocolate Chip, Blush Blossom and Ruby Red (my substitute for Red Riding Hood). I've used some Kiwi Kiss/Very Vanilla ribbon, some paper piercing and used the scallop border punch and the eyelet border punch on the corners of the DSP. I've also added a strip of DSP in the inside of the card and some whisper white to write on.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute card. I love that DP from Su. It is so cute.

Mel said...

Hey you are on a roll with creating things at the moment. This one is really cute. I think I'm going to have to look through my cataloque for some little girl stamps. That fairy is tooo cute!! I've finished the nursery but haven't had a chance to take pics. It's on my TO DO list.