Thursday, July 23, 2009

Pocket Cards

Well I have just been itching to use some of this gorgeous DSP from Urban Garden for ages and last night the kids went to bed super early, dinner was dealt with super early and I wanted to get to bed super early because I'm off to see PINK in concert tonight (as long as she doesn't cancel) but it was just too early to go to bed.... so I made this quick pocket card before I went to bed. The pocket card come from a tutorial on Splitcoaster Stampers and can be found here. I have pulled the little insert up for the photo.
I was really happy with how it turned out and just had to make a second one. This time I used some paper from Fall Flowers and here is that card. Thanks for looking, now off to do some housework, sigh :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What are you talking about! Your pocket cards are great.