Saturday, July 25, 2009

Makeesha's Inspiration Challenge #10 and Kellie's Sketch Challenge #1

Hello. I've had a few rotten days lately, culminating with my 18 month old son chipping his tooth yesterday arvo. I was so upset but the dentist can't do anything. I just hope it doesn't turn black. Anyway, I needed to chill out tonight so I grabbed out some stamping stuff and created a card combining two of my favourite crafters challenges they have going at the moment. Keesh has provided this picture for inspiration and Kellie has given us a sketch. This is Kellie's first blog sketch challenge and it was a tricky one. Kellie's deadline is tonight, so I apologise for the pic taken at night. So here is the inspiration photo and the sketch.
And here is my card. Did I get away with using Creamy Caramel for the hair which is similar to the cupboard in the background of the pic, lol. I'll try and add in my supplies later. Thanks for looking.
I think this card could also qualify me for the current Colour Create challenge too.

5 comments:

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

Your card is adorable Helen. Such a cutie of an image which you've coloured beautifully. Thanks for joining us at the Colour Create Challenge.
Sharon xx

Chris said...

Beautiful card and such a gorgeous image. Love your design and how you used the colours too. Glad you could join us at CC this time. Chris x

Di said...

Lovey card and well done moving into the crafting world!

Thanks for joining C.C this week

Di xxx

AMY FLEMING said...

What a cute image!! And I love how you have used your colours together!!
Have a great week
Amy

Janiel/ janny said...

Beautiful cards.......

Thanks for joining us at Colour Create Challenge.
janny