Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Makeesha's Inspiration Challenge #10 Card #2

Hello, finally getting a chance to load up a card I made on Sunday for Keesh's colour challenge this week. I was entirely happy with my first card so I made another. I have heaps of friends birthdays at the moment so all these challenges have come in handy. I won't load up the inspirational pic again, scroll down to previous post if you would like to see it. So here is the card, decorated on the inside again and inspired by Keesh's use of Pocket Silhouettes.

2 comments:

AMY FLEMING said...

What two cards??? I struggled with one!!!hehehe another beautiful creation!!
TFS
AMY

KimB said...

HI Chook,

a great effort - I really like the your diamond feature. I love to see how other people use Pocket Silhouettes. Yes Milo does do wonders - thanks for visiting.

Kim

PS: Like Amy said - two cards!!! I struggled with one.