Thursday, July 2, 2009

Mojo Monday (Sort Of) Week 93

Hello, just a quick card I started last night and finished today. It started off with the plan to follow the Mojo Monday sketch however, if I had of kept going, the card would have been half the size of a manila folder, so I kept it square and not rectangle in the end, you'll see what I mean in a minute. I also used my new Sugar Nellie stamp "Luvvie". I'm really enjoying colouring and these cute little stamps. So here is the sketch and my card.

I've used Stazon ink on watercolour paper for the image. Inks are Purely Pomegranate, Baja Breeze, Close to Cocoa, Blush Blossom and a teeny bit of Kiwi Kiss for the leaves. Card stock in Baja Breeze, Purely Pomegranate and Whisper White. Some Chocolate Chip ribbon, some heart eyelets and the Wish Big stamp from Short and Sweet and the background stamp from Oh So Lovely. DSP is from Urban Garden.

2 comments:

Kathryn Mangelsdorf said...

Hi I love this card, oh so sweet image.

Kellie said...

This is just gorgeous! I got my card thank you so much I just LOVE it!
kelx