Monday, August 3, 2009

Truley Scrumptious Challenge #12

Hello there. Tonight I have a card for the Truly Scrumptious Challenge Number 12 to share with you. I really like this sketch and I'm happy with my card although the photo has been taken at night. You may need to double click on the photo to see the card closer up. I've been using quite a bit of Raspberry Tart paper lately, but for this card I have used Bella Rose which I also really like. I've taken the photo on the side to show the stamping inside the card.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great card Chook... the colours are great together...

Sharon said...

This is fantastic - those colours work so well together. Thanks for joining us at TS.

Mina said...

fabulous, I love the image and stunning colours...very elegant looking card...thanks for joining in with the Truly Scrumptious challenge
Mina xxx