Monday, August 31, 2009

Divalicious Colour Challenge #1

Well, they sure were tricky colours for me for the Divalicious Colour Challenge this week. I really ran out of time this fortnight so I have just done a super quick card as I wanted a congratulations card for a friend who has just moved her hairdressing salon to a new location. The new salon is just beautiful. So here are the colours..Barely Banana, Cameo Coral, Old Olive and Pumpkin Pie.
And here is my card. I've used the Oh So Lovely stamp set with Cameo Coral background and the image in Old Olive and Pumpkin Pie. I've also inked the edges with Pumpkin Pie and layered onto Barely Banana and done the sentiment from Congrats with Barely Banana. Super, super quick but all I had time for. You think I could have found some brads or ribbon or something,lol. Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

Caroline said...

I love this card so simple yet stunning!

Kellie said...

Gorgeous card and fantastic take on the colours, thanks so much for playing along and joining us at Delicious Diva Challenges. Hope to see you back again next challenge, xx.