Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Sweetie's Sketches June Layout Challenge

Hi Everyone. I thought I'd try another scrap page. Poor little Kyan still hadn't had one page done for him yet. I keep scrapping Logan. I'll have to do something about that. This sketch comes courtesy of Sweetie's Sketches.


I'm once again sorry for the picture quality. I cannot work my camera for cards and craft. The picture was taken at Logan's friends Grace's 3rd bithday party where a lady did face painting for all the kids. Here, Logan is in the middle of having her face painted with a butterfly. For this page I used DSP Berry Bliss, Purely Pomegranate and Old Olive card stock. I've also used a journaling sticker from Hoppy Memories scrap kit, white rub on although it is hard to see, which say "cute" before the U, glitter flower stickers, black and pink brads and pink ribbon. I think that is about it. In the end it didn't come up as well as I would have liked, but I thought I'd share anyway. If you double click on the picture, you'll be able to see it closer up.


No comments: