Thursday, June 11, 2009

Lucky Me

Hi All...I'm sure a lot of you have probably seen Kellie Winnell's blog (but just in case you haven't, see here). Kellie does the most beautiful cards usually using the sweet Magnolia stamps, something I've never had the chance to play with.... until now. Kellie recently gave away some blog candy to celebrate 20000 hits on her blog. I'm sure she'll double that in no time as her blog is great. I received a lovely parcel in the mail today including the most beautiful smelling soap which I can't wait to use and other goodies including a mini tote, flowers, punch, stampin up papers, ribbons and stamps. Lots and lots of goodies. Thanks heaps Kellie. Well now I've finished bragging, I guess I should return to the housework while my darling son in asleep and my sweet angel daughter is spending some time with grandma after begging me to let her go over there for a play. Catch you all soon.

1 comment:

Kellie said...

I hope you enjoy it and can't wait to see what you come up with! Have fun.
xx