Thursday, June 18, 2009

Makeesha's Inspiration Challenge #8

Well I nearly died when I saw about half an hour ago that Keesh's latest challenge ends tonight. I really wanted to play along this week after ending up with a half finished project last week (must get around to finishing that). So with minimal time I have covered a formula can which I have been wanting to do for some time as another storage place for scissors, pens etc. I'm sure pens breed in my house. Anyway, this was rushed and doesn't have much to it but will do the job. So here is the inspiration pic and my can.


The can is covered with DSP Urban Oasis with a flower stamped from Fifth Avenue Floral with Kiwi Kiss on Whisper White. I've also added some glitter glue which is something owned by my daughter (thanks Logie) and a piece of Kiwi Kiss/Very Vanilla ribbon tied around the middle. Hopefully next week I'll start on Keesh's challenge a bit earlier than this.

3 comments:

Keesh said...

Very cute Helen! That formula tin came in handy :) Thanks so much for playing! Love Keesh x

Kellie said...

What a fantastic idea! I use old formula tins for my bins. I painted them but wow now I am inspired to give that a go!
Kel

Chook said...

My son is on a special formula and the cans are relatively small. They are great for doing little projects with.