Wednesday, February 3, 2010

What's Been Happening In My World

Well I'm finally getting back into blogging again for 2010. Where did January go? Since I last posted, our family spent Christmas, as per usual, at our family holiday home on Fraser Island. We all had a lovely time and didn't want to come home. Here is a pic of the kids in front of the Christmas Tree. They had already opened their Santa gifts by then.
The kids have had quite a few birthday parties to attend to. Here is Logan at one of her best friends Grace's birthday party also with her friend Ella.
Kyan turned 2 and his dad made him a Thomas the Tank Engine Cake which turned out really well.
We've also been camping in our caravan with friends, I've gone back to work for 2 days a week (insert sad face) and Logan has started Kindy for the year. It is Logan's birthday today and she has turned 4. She can't wait to start ballet classes next week so look out "So You Think You Can Dance" in a few years time. Well that's a quick round up on what we have been doing. I'll be back soon with a card I've made.

No comments: