Sunday, February 7, 2010

FTL77 Challenge and PPA28 Challenge

Another quick card to show for the latest FTL challenge. This site has the best little layouts for cards. This time I have teamed it up with colours for the latest Pal Paper Arts challenge which is pinks and black (great for Valentines Day if you need some inspiration). Since I have a Valentine's Day card made already, I have made a card to give to my girlfriend Kay who's birthday is the day after Valentines Day. I have a bottle of bubbles for her that comes with chocolates wrapped in pink alfoil so it all matches perfect. Thanks for looking.


5 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

Love how you added the pearls to the flourish - thanks for playing @PPA!

Natasha said...

Ooh, very nice!

Heather P. said...

This is so pretty!!

Harriet Skelly said...

Love the colors you used with the sketch - what a beautiful card!

AJ said...

Beautiful card!