Wednesday, February 3, 2010

FTL 76 Challenge

I have made a card for Valentine's Day using the latest sketch from Clean and Simple Stamping Blog. This blog has great little sketches and I hope to get the chance to play along a bit more in the future. So here is the sketch and my card. I was so eager to get this posted as I wasn't sure of the cut off time and I won't get a chance tomorrow so the poor crystal effects hadn't even dried on the love heart, lol. I have used a colour scheme of Chocolate Chip, Kraft and Tempting Turquoise.

6 comments:

Robyn said...

Hi Chook! Wow ! I like the way you put the heart over all 4 squares. How did you get your squares so perfect? I really struggled with mine!Great job!

Natasha said...

Cute! I love how you spread out the one image over the four squares, cool effect!

Heather P. said...

This is SO pretty!

Thanks for playing along with the FTL! :)

Sue Lelli said...

LOVE this card! LOVE the one image 4 square idea!

kSiu-Sha said...

wow! i think it's a great idea to use squares for making one image))

Little Bits of Mel.....Melissa Board (Hume) said...

THis layout really works for you! I'm liking what you have done with both your cards from this sketch! I might have to copy the idea for my 30th card tomorrow!