Wednesday, February 17, 2010

It's Not Called Trendy Trees For Nothing

Hello. I had a chance tonight to throw a card together for Makeesha's latest challenge, which this week is a colour challenge. I can't believe how well these colours go together. I just thought for something completely random and different, I'd stamp some trendy trees. I've also done a bit of blotting or sponging, some paper piercing and added some hemp twine. Very simple. I was also going to enter this card in the La La Land Challenge Number 25 which was no DSP but I've missed the cut off time. Anyway, have a good evening and happy stamping everyone.

3 comments:

Tui Nathan said...

Great card .... nice blend of colours!!!

Genelle Little said...

Love your technique of extending the tree trunks Helen - so clever!

LINDA said...

This is just beautiful.. Love the little trees and the colors are just wonderful..Very lovely!!
Hugs, Linda