Friday, July 4, 2008

A Bit More About These Challenges

Now that I have the chance to sit down properly (the kids are resting), I will just explain the challenges a bit further. My lovely friend Gina, who is a Stampin' Up demonstrator, is largely responsible for getting me into making cards. Gina encouraged me to have a look at a great blog called K WERNER Design Blog, here is the link http://kwernerdesign.com/blog/color-inspiration/ who has colour challenges. Basically with a colour challenge you are given certain colours you need to use in making a card of your choice. There are no rules, you just need to use those colours. There are some fantastic cards made by contributors. Well worth a look.

Gina also has her own blogsite http://www.stampwithgina.blogspot.com/ and for the month of June she ran two challenges. A sketch challenge which requires you to make a card in a specific format and a colour challenge as well. That was the first challenge I had ever tried and my entry for both of those challenges are below. The images are scanned not photos however. I am still to read the manual for our camera!!! Well until next time, lots of smiles. Chook

Sketch Challenge


Colour Challenge