Monday, March 9, 2009

Nice and Bright

Hi there. After doing Mel's latest challenge using soon to be retired products, it got me thinking about my first ever packet of Stampin' Up paper I purchased when I only used to try a bit of scrapbooking (I never thought I'd be capable of making cards). Anyway, the paper I purchased was called Sassy and I still have some. It's my sisters birthday in a couple of weeks and she is such a bright person, literally, so I thought I'd make a bright card for her. Now this little number is another type of card I had saved in my favourites to make one day. It's called a Criss Cross card and here is a link to the instructions if you'd like to try one yourself. It's very simple. What do you think?


Supplies Used:
Cardstock - Only Orange, Green Galore, Whisper White
Paper - DSP Sassy
Stamp Sets - In the Spotlight, Baroque Motifs, Friendship Blooms
Ink - Pink Passion
Other - Pink flower ribbon, Silver brads

3 comments:

Mel said...

I'm definately going to give this style of card a go! Karen will just love it!!!! For someone who never thought she was crafty....you sure have come a long way!

Chook said...

Thanks mate. Trying to get some inspiration to make Emy's card but like you, I don't have many kids stamps. I'll have to do something about that.

Mae Collins said...

Love the bright colours, very cheery! I too have this card design on my 'to do' list, so maybe I should finally give it a go!