Sunday, March 22, 2009

Little Pressie for Bec

Hi everyone, I haven't posted for a little while as hubby has been making some adjustments to our computer (adjustments to our wallets too). I had the biggest surprise of the year so far happen to me the other week. One of my best friends Rebecca in the middle of a conversation, placed some ultrasound pics in my hand. Well, I think my reaction was priceless. Bec and Craig have been saying for as long as we have known them they weren't going to have children. I still had hope for them up until about a year ago but then started to resign to the fact that I guess they won't be. I am so happy they have decided to become parents. They will do a fantastic job.

Anyway, to say congratulations I made this little goodie bag from one of Keesh's Make it Monday tutorials. You can find the instructions here. Inside I put a pair of newborn socks and some chocolates for the mum to be. The card uses the glitter window technique which I found on Mae Collins blog. This is so cute, yet so easy to do. The picture as always doesn't give it justice. Here is the link for the instructions to make one of these cards.

2 comments:

Mel said...

You truely are an amazing friend. What a nice thing to do for Bec and Craig!!! As a friend of yours, I'm truely greatful to have you in my life and that of my family.

Chook said...

What a lovely thing to say Mel. Your a pretty amazing friend too.