Friday, March 27, 2009

Mel's Weekly Challenge Number 13

This week Mel has challenged us to make a 3X3 Trifold Card. Well, this sure did challenge me. I have made a couple of different types of trifold cards before but not a 3X3 so I wasn't really sure what to do but we got there in the end. The other day I made a card for my friend Mel's (another Mel) little boy Emerson. Well tomorrow is his party in the "am" and in the "pm" is a belated 30th party for his dad Duncan. So, since I hadn't made Dunc a card yet, I used this challenge to do so and used the same colours and DSP as the one I made for Emy. So here it is.


Supplies Used:
Card stock - Blue Bayou, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White, Old Olive (inside card)
Paper - DSP Spring Break
Ink - Old Olive
Stamps - Lots of Thoughts
Other - Blue Bayou Ribbon, Slit Punch

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love the colours you used. Well done.