Friday, March 27, 2009

K Werner Color Inspiration #47

My little angels were happily playing together this afternoon so I had a chance to whip up a quick card for Kristina's latest colour challenge. I have no sentiment on this card however, so it's a no name card. We don't have the new colour tangerine tango here yet, so I have used Pumpkin Pie instead. So here is the inspirational colours and my little card.


Supplies Used:
Card stock - Chocolate Chip, So Saffron, Pumpkin Pie
Ink - Chocolate Chip
Stamp Set - One of a Kind
Other - Gold Brads, Boho Blossoms Punch, Paper Piercer, White Gel Pen, Stampin' Dimensionals

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

simple and sweet, funny how themes run in the color inspiration. I used the same punch set myself LOL! Hugs~Donna

Terri Trotter Earley said...

Great stiching! You did awesome on the color challenge.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

{PurpleD} said...

Wow, this card is a darling! So simple and yet so beautiful!!

Winter said...

So sweet! Love the faux stiching!