Monday, April 6, 2009

Easter Basket

Keesh made another great project for Make it Monday last week, an Easter Basket, see here. These are so easy to make and I'm really happy with the finished product. My daughter is going to give this one to her kindy teachers. I hope they like it. I used some raffia instead of tissue paper in mine. Here is a pic of it empty and with some eggy goodness in it.


Supplies Used -
Card stock - Barely Banana, Whisper White
Paper - DSP Spring Showers
Other - Scallop and Circle Punches, a little chicken thing I had in my craft supplies, raffia, 2 large brads and some easter eggs!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Chook... these were very easy to make... yours look very pretty... did Logan's teacher like it?? Em's did, they thought they were very sweet... (thanks Keesh).. Anyway have fun over Easter...