Sunday, April 26, 2009

Baby Baby Baby

Hello there. Well I'm just about to go and feed my darling boy and off to bed after a busy week and weekend but wanted to upload this card for Leah's monthly challenge which is due by tomorrow. I've been looking at this gorgeous pic on her blog for weeks now and finally thought I'd make something tonight while watching Talia win So You Think You Can Dance. I'm so glad she won, she has been my favourite all the way through. Oh I'm a sucker for reality tv.

Anyway, here is the inspirational pic and my card. The colours were Pretty in Pink, Bashful Blue, Barely Banana and Whisper White. The photo has been taken at night but the card has been scored around the edge, on the top left is a pink button with a bow tied on it using linen thread and a yellow and blue button on the other two paper pierced scallop thingies. Talk soon.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Your card is soooo cute! Thanks for joining in the challenge.:)

Mel said...

You have definately found your MO-Jo lately. I don't seem to be able to come up with anything i'm happy with lately. Maybe finishing work tomorrow will help.

Chook said...

Ahh, good, bad or ugly, I just post anything, lol. Woo hoo, I thought you must be close to finishing.