Sunday, February 15, 2009

Makeesha's Inspiration Challenge Number 4

Keesh has given us a inspiration challenge this week with this outdoor table setting picture. For my attempt, I have used Ballet Blue, Whisper White, So Saffron and Certainly Celery cardstock, Whisper white and versamark inks, some linen thread, a heart charm and rubons. I have also attempted to make this card a spiral/pop up card, so inside (which I have tried to take a picture of but not very successfully) is a spiral with little dummy, pram and safety pins attached. I also used my slit punch to create the scallop type border but by turning the cardstock underneath you are left with a circle effect. Something different.



3 comments:

Unknown said...

Great card, clever and cute.

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous card! The swirl in the centre really adds some pizazz to the card! LOVE IT! thanks for playing helen! Love Keesh x

KimB said...

HI Helen,

love the idea of a pop up card - yours looks great - must try that some day. Thanks for dropping by and your lovely comment.

Kim