Friday, February 6, 2009

I Have A Confession.....

It's official....I AM A BLOG STALKER!!!!

I haven't been too creative of late. I'm not sure if it's because I'm a bit weary by the time I get a chance at night or because I don't have an actual set craft room or space which I find frustrating or because I am just slack. I think a bit of each. My little boy needs to have a feed at night around 10.30pm so rather than going to sleep for an hour or so and getting up, I usually watch some tv or check out some of my favourite blogs (this is when I should be creating). I'm sure some people out there would regard me a stalker. Anyway, one of the blogs I regularly visit is the blog of Mae Collins. Mae set up the 'blog follower' feature on her blog and generously had some blog candy to give to the first person to become a follower. Now, prize or no prize, I would have always been a follower. So, this little lucky blog stalker was the first and look what a lovely gift I received today.

Thanks Mae. There really are some great Stampin Up demonstrators out there. Love your work and look forward to stalking on you some more, lol.

No comments: