Friday, November 28, 2008

I'm Home And Check Out My Welcome Home Present

Just a quick post to say we are home from hospital and hopefully little Kyan is on his way to a fatter life (our little man has had a lack of weight issue). He is sitting on my lap now helping me type while his sister is resting. Anyway, what a great surprise to come home to..... A few weeks back, Keesh was giving away some blog candy. All you had to do was leave a comment on her blog with your favourite and least favourite Stampin' Up colours (see the link below) and guess what... I was the very lucky winner.
http://www.makeeshabyl.com.au/index.php/2008/10/26/so-what-do-ya-think-and-some-blog-candy/
http://www.makeeshabyl.com.au/index.php/2008/10/31/blog-candy-winner-2/

I received a Hodgepodge Hardware set in antique brass, a double pocket bag, post it note holder and some great cards all made by Keesh. How lucky am I. Thanks heaps Keesh, you are a very generous person.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well done Chooky... They look like very nice gifts...

Tracy...