Monday, August 2, 2010

One Sheet Wonder - Vintage Vogue

It's been a while since I did a One Sheet Wonder. For those unfamiliar with the term, it is where you take a piece of A4 and stamp it up or DSP and cut into various pieces usually to a template to create several cards. I can across Linda Craven's blog recently and loved the One Sheet Wonder she made using the Vintage Vogue stamp set. I have used slightly different colours than Linda using Purely pomegranate, Old Olive, Whisper White and Pretty in Pink. I took a few quick pics before I used one of the cards for a girlfriends birthday.

So first up is the template I followed from Linda's blog.

And here is my piece of paper all stamped up

And a couple of pics of my cards all completed

the wind kept blowing them over....

No comments: