Sunday, November 8, 2009

Birthday Present for Mel

Hi there, it was my mate Mel's birthday last week and I was running a bit late getting her gift organised but we got there eventually. I knew what I wanted to do, it was just getting around to making it. I have lots of people to credit so I hope I don't forget anyone. The first photo shows everything in the box but as things are a bit hard to see, I've also added a photo with the contents out of the box. My original inspiration came after seeing Nerine's blog with a box of goodies she put together. I completely loved her card so have copied it exactly, just different colours. Nerine uses the Fifth Avenue Floral set so well.

I also made a Tea Bag Holder from Splitcoast Stampers using the sleeveless holder variation at the bottom of the tutorial. Mel loves a cup of tea so I hope she likes the flavours I have in there. I also made this groovy Paper Witch Shoe chocolate box which comes from a blog called Skip to my Lou. The bottom photo shows the shoe a bit closer up without the chocolates. The other bits and pieces are Olive and Lemongrass bath salts, bath wash and soap with some exfoliaters. That's about it. I hope she likes it.



No comments: