Thursday, September 10, 2009

Divalicious Sketch Challenge #2 and Created Byhand Challenge-Stitching

Hi everyone, not a very exciting card to show you tonight unfortunately, but I like to support Kellie and Kristy with their new challenge blog Delicious Diva Challenges. I started mucking around with some scraps the other day but it really hasn't come together as anything special. I really struggled with finding something to stamp in the middle. I really haven't given this sketch justice but I promise to come up with something a bit better next time girls. My card also has faux stitching all around it which fits the requirement for the Created Byhand Challenge this week of stitching.

4 comments:

LINDA said...

Such a beautiful card. Great colors and I love the stitching..
Very lovely.
Linda

Yogi said...

very pretty. Good way to use the stitching

Unknown said...

What a beautiful card! Love the earthy tones. Thanks for participating in the third Delicious Diva Challenge and good luck!
Alicia xx

Kirsten said...

Thanks so much for the lovely comment on my blog :D

Love this card - the faux stitching doesn't look faux at all in the photo, it's a gorgeous border to the card.

-Kirsten