Monday, September 29, 2008

Gina's September Challenges

Well Gina issued us with some more challenges for September. It was such a challenge for me that I couldn't even put anything together for her sketch challenge. After seeing the entries, I wonder why I was having so much trouble. The girls cards look great. I did however manage to contribute with the colour challenge. I made 2 new cards and had another I had already made that suited the colours that I gave to Gina to use if she was short on entries at all. So first is a picture for the inspiration and then my cards. Apologies again for my photographic skills. (Just doing an edit...forgot to mention the layout for the first card I made was inspired by something similar I saw in a stampin up catalogue. Don't want to be getting into any trouble).

No comments: